Membership Koninklijk Actuarieel Genootschap
Eligible for membership of Koninklijk Actuarieel Genootschap (AG) are:
- fully qualified actuaries (FQA) who have acquired the Actuary Certificate of the Actuarial Institute and/or other accredited universities/institutions;
- actuarial analysts (but not as FQA);
- affiliate members; and
- fully qualified actuaries working in the Netherlands who are members of foreign sister associations with which AG has entered into a mutual recognition agreement.
Members who are fully qualified actuaries are entitled to use the title of AG Actuary (AAG). Full members (FQA) automatically join the worldwide association of actuaries: the International Actuarial Association (IAA) and the European organisation: the Actuarial Association Europe (AAE).
How to join
If you wish to become member of AG, please fill in the application form. Should you have any queries, please contact Esther Oostveen, member services, phone: +31-(0)30-6866192 and/or via email: email@example.com.
Contribution fees 2019-2020
|Full member actuary employed in the Netherlands||€ 870|
|Full member actuary employed abroad||€ 435|
|Full member actuarial analyst employed in the Netherlands||€ 870|
|Full member actuarial analyst employed abroad||€ 435|
|Affiliate member employed in the Netherlands||€ 435|
|Affiliate member employed abroad||€ 215|
|Affiliate member student||€ 0|
|Trial membership||€ 100|
- Mutual Recognition Agreement Actuarial Association of Europe (1 January 2011)
- Mutual Recognition Agreement Koninklijk Actuarieel Genootschap - Actuarial Society of South Africa (15 October 2015)